It's official! We are out of school for the Summer! Today was the last day of school. As an added bonus, our school is now going traditional so instead of going back to school next month we actually get an entire summer off like all of our cousins and friends! It is a happy house.
Hunter graduated from sixth grade and I must say that it was a very good graduation ceremony. It fills a Mommy's heart when (and here I am shamefully prideful) my son earned and won every award (except the one for overcoming a challenge in his life award) plus was mentioned during the teacher's recollection of all good things during the past year! I understand that it is only sixth grade and he has tougher roads ahead but today Hunter was an achiever and I was so proud of him! Congratulations Sweet Boy!!!
Way to go Hunter!
ReplyDeleteMy sixth grader got the most academic award from the teachers and the most fashionable award from her peers.
ReplyDeletego figure!
Congrats Hunter!