Normally, I like Monday. I have lots of energy and can accomplish many things. It was going well, I was in the Zone! Pulling through the day and finally getting dinner in the oven. THEN:
Carson and Garrett were sent out to walk the dog. When they returned Carson unhooked the dog (in actuality she is the size of a small pony!) and threw the leash into the garage. Now, whether it is the cold weather or bad aim or both- he hits the back window of the van with the leash and now the window is crackling and falling in little tiny pretty pieces onto the ground.
True confession time: I behaved badly and in a VERY LOUD VOICE instructed him to get far far away from me and to start cleaning anything and everything! Then I locked myself in the office to have a little quiet time out.
So, my week started off on the down slope but perhaps it won't get worse. But I guess anything is possible, it's not like the boys have moved out and I do in fact have a couple unbroken possessions in my house.
Did you swear? I would have. Alot.
ReplyDeleteMt favorite swearword starts with an S
ReplyDelete