The sad news for you as a reader is that my camera was all the way out in the car and Tammy is too incredibly lazy to drag out to get it. However, my Sweet Man has finally arrived at middle age. I pointed that out to him as I laid on one couch and he sprawled on the other after church yesterday.
"How, (I hear you ask) do I know that he is now middle age and now I feel the need to share that with him?"
Two things;
1)his birthday is next Monday and he is younger than me so it can't possibly hurt to give him as much grief as possible as to his advancing years. (Mind you, my boys take great joy in reviewing Mom's age in relation to Dad's age on a daily basis.)
2)But the real giveaway as to his middle age is his fashion, or extreme lack thereof.
Let me paint you a picture...again, we are sprawled on couches and I look over at his 'after-church-cool-down-ensemble' it is as follows: Maroon polo, basketball shorts with red and white strips, (are you sensing this won't end well?) church socks-today they are black, and slippers. I may possibly overlook the clash of maroon and red in the clothing (OK not really) but I just can't allow the Man of My Dreams to wander around the house and risk someone visiting with the black sock/slipper problem. I had no other option than to laugh out loud, do a little pointing and then proceed to mock openly.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I chose this boy to be mine for eternity...I now need to add a clause that it is still a 'done deal' if and only if I get to dress him!
EWW- LA LA
ReplyDeleteFashion consultant for sure :)
ReplyDeleteColor clash can be overlooked but the black socks, no way.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Hey I see nothign wrong with that ensemble. I where it frequestly on Sunday afternoons. I got your back Les!!!
ReplyDelete